What is CVB?
The Convention and Visitors Bureau of Tabasco is a nonprofit organization that aims to increase the flow of tourists to the State through tourism promotion and strengthening of Meeting Industry.
The CVB is a liaison between the organizer of a Meeting Industry event, government, and the destination tourist service suppliers. Tabasco is ready to host exhibitions, fairs, conferences, conventions, sporting events , weddings and incentive travel . To host such events makes us feel very proud and committed as Tabasco has always been synonymous of natural beauty and cheerful people, but also modern infrastructure, connectivity and professionalism.
Support for bidding as host for national and international events
• Checking of rules and requirements to bid as host.
• Planning and development of bidding strategy in coordination with the event organizer
• Bidding kit and bidding book.
• Presentation of the destination.
• Scouting trip.
• Souvenirs and cultural presentations
• Promotion of the event since the bidding.
• Link with DMC 's and PCO 's of the destination.
Supports for events already decided to be in Tabasco::
• Link with the corresponding authorities to use public spaces.
• Advisory, support and follow-up of the event, including planning through the Event Attention Department, where according to the characteristics of the event, promotion strategies focused in the target market will be designed in order to capitalize the image of the event and destination; as well as the implementation of the designed strategies.
• Liaison with authorities and service suppliers.
• Advisory in the design of the cultural and social program.
• Advisory in the design of the companion program and postour.
• Design of promotion strategies.
• Advisory in the design of theme events.
Tabasco's folklore, traditional dishes and and an ambiance full of color will transport your event guests to Tabasco's well recognised field of joy and warmth of its people, and it's delicious cuisine.
Breathe pure air and listen to the voice of nature. In Tabasco we are committed to dimnish the environmental impact that some events cause. That is why our tourist service suppliers are prepared to implement green practices by changing your event into being eco-friendly and socially responsible.
Live the Magic of Chocolate! Tabasco is the land of cacao, a seed cultivated by the Mayan people, that once it turned into chocolate it conquered the world. Evoking the Cacao Haciendas and the archaeological site of Comalcalco , our state offers a unique product to give to the meeting participants a magical experience, which includes all senses through dishes, music, folklore, textures, scents, and more..
Wake up in a land that witnessed two of the most ancient Mexican civilizations raise: the Olmec and Mayan cultures. It is a historic legacy told through acts of our artists that will take you to 1519, at the beginning of Mexico's conquest. Our destination has a lot of stories, come and discover them.
Discover a world full of color, where the water combines with the green landscape. The natural scenery of Tabasco offers to visitors a diversity of options to go out of conventional with events at the "Yumká" Park, casa Laguna, República Paraíso, Casa del Agua, in exuberant gardens, tropical birds and beautiful lagoons.